Friday, February 16, 2007

Bond. James Bond.

Ran into James for the first time since I got back from out West.
He's still as yummy as EVER ! with his suits and he oozes charisma and ......*fades off into daydream*

well, I've basically had a crush on him since I met him....so for about 4 yrs now. oy. (didn't really realize it though till about two or three months ago)
I'm thinking it might be time to do something about it.
but it's JAMES ! he's one of the few ppl who I can't 'talk' around....I lose most motor functions. I can sometimes make vowel sounds....

I needed a little pick me up though - so I called G.
Told him to call me sometime if he wanted to go out. He said he would. He's nice. but I think he's too nice for me. But he rides, so that's a plus. I hope he's not all shaggy still though (last time I saw him he had grown his hair out and had a beard - he looked like grizzly adams - clean shaven he's cute though !).

It's all about James though. I don't want to have this crush on him - but I can't get rid of it !!!
Stupid hot james !!! Hmph !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home