Monday, March 19, 2007

Don't you forget about me...

ah, paddy's day. the day of green and of beer. I spent paddy's day with ppl I went to primary and high school with. Not ppl I hung out with hin school, just went to the same school as them. This was the first time I actually hung out with them. was weird. some of them used to kinda pick on me in school I think. they were the stoner/truant crowd. they's kool now though. Plus, the object of my affection, Eric, well his brother is in that crowd. so it's one step closer to actually meeting him !!
Can't say the day after paddy's day was as good though.....going to work hungover is not recommended. I lost count of how many times I spaced out.

Fast forward a month and I hang out with them again. decided to get my PAL (possession and acquisition licence). sign up for the course with Chet and Leo. Chet is staying 5 mins from the RA centre so Leo and I crash there. I meet up with them on the friday night at the Den at like 11ish for a drink and then we were sposed to head back to actually get some sleep. Didn't exactly turn out that way......left the Den at 1:30ish with chet, leo and chris. go back to chet's and end up going to bed at 4ish. chris didn't have anywhere to crash so I offered him to crash on my bed....we end up making out some and I got like maybe 30mins of sleep. wake up the next day still drunk....leo was still high....and chet ended up puking outside the RA Centre. what a luverly sight we made.
All in all we all three ended up passing the course for unrestricted along with restricted. Slim is officially allowed to shoot guns.....BEWARE !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home